WEIRD TEXAS

Friday, January 24, 2014

New Braunfels 'Bullet Like' Daytime 1/3/14 UFO Pictures - Latest MUFON Reports

Normally I call this the 'structured Orb phenomena' - two or even three side by side orbs lined up in the daytime sky. 
===============
As I was driving home to Canyon Lake from a job interview in New Braunfels on FM 2722 on January 3, 2014 around 11:00 a.m., I saw a bullet like shaped object floating in the sky. It was a little less than a mile away from the road to the northwest. I noticed it did not have wings, so I pulled over on the side of the road, turned off my radio and began taking pictures. There was no noise, or delayed noises coming from the object. I knew immediately it was not an airplane or helicopter. This was an object I had never seen before. At first siting the object, it seemed to be floating and moving south and had an orange-red glow on the front half and a grey metallic color on the back part of the object. I was in awe and knew I had to get a picture. After the first picture was taken, I checked to make sure the picture turned out and then went to take a second photo, but the object was gone. I started to drive off and then I saw the object far away within seconds. I took another picture. After checking the picture to make sure it turned out, I looked back at the sky where the object was, and it was gone and I did not see the object in the sky again.
And, the Pictures
=================
Picture Two
=================================
Each of the pictures ENLARGES at the provided links. Really, the best way to see the pictures.
=====================================
Please bookmark and return again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE WELCOME AND MODERATED BEFORE POSTING

TEXAS UFOs

Texas UFOs is part of the `State UFO' blog series being first established in late 2013 by UFO blogger Rick Phillips. The `State UFO' blog series focuses exclusively on links to first person accounts of the UFO phenomenon; additionally, these reports will feature attachments such as drawings or diagrams, pictures or videos.Many of these reports will also be featured on the subreddit called Strange State UFOs on Reddit.Com or at my main UFO blog called UFO Disclosure Countdown Clock.